The Lincoln Paint-a-Thon brings together volunteers to paint the exterior of homes owned by low-income individuals. The program is designed for homeowners who cannot afford to hire to have the work done and do not have the physical ability to do it themselves.
- There is no charge to the homeowner.
- A committee selects the recipients from the pool of applications based on the greatest need, the condition of the house and the availability of donation funds and volunteers.
- Recipients can choose from pre-selected paint colors.
- All applications must be received by June 1.
- Selected homeowners will be notified by July 8, 2019.
- The painting will be done on August 17, 2019.
- If you have questions or need help completing the form, email email@example.com
Please mail completed form to:
C/O Marshall Ford
1929 S 23rd St
Lincoln, NE 68502
Or, complete and submit your application form online below:
If you are permanently disabled, please mail proof (e.g. SSI or SSD letter) to:
BuildUP C/O Marshall Ford 1929 S 23rd St Lincoln, NE 68502